How to Download ChatON on PC (Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac)
You can download ChatON using BlueStacks, which is a free mobile app player available for both Windows and Mac users.
For additional help with installing BlueStacks, check out our link to the right of this page.
- Go to www.bluestacks.com and click the download link on their homepage, then wait for the download to complete.
- Install BlueStacks on your computer and after you open it, click the search button (magnifying glass button).
- Type in ChatON and hit enter on your keyboard to run the search.
- Choose the correct app and open the page, then click the install button to begin downloading the app.
- When the download is complete, simply click open to begin using it on your desktop.
ChatON App Features: Emoji’s, Synchronization, Video Chatting
ChatON is a global messaging service which comes from the house of electronics giant Samsung. However just because it comes from the house of Samsung its use is not restricted to Samsung phones. Users using devices manufactured by other hardware companies also get to use it.
ChatON is a cross platform messaging service which is available for download for devices powered by Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS, Microsoft Windows Phone 8, Blackberry as well as Samsung’s own BADA operating system. ChatON joins a huge list of new messaging service that everybody wants to get a pie of.