How to Download The Sims FreePlay for PC
To download any game from the Android Market you will need to first download some kind of emulator that lets you access the Google Play Store. We’ll show you how to get The Sims FreePlay game for free here:
- Visit the BlueStacks homepage and download their free mobile app player. If you need help with getting BlueStacks to work, check out the links to the right of this page.
- When you have the app player open, click the search button in the top left corner and type in “The Sims” and then hit enter on your keyboard.
- Open the apps main page and click the Install button to download the game for free.
- Once the game is finished downloading, then click the Open button to start playing the game.
Here comes the Sims experience that you can now play for FREE on your Android mobile device! Get yourself hours of entertainment at a practically non-existent price. Create up to 32 customized Sims from head to toe and expand your city accordingly.
The Sims FreePlay Designs, Shops Gameplay & Virtual Worlds
Design virtually whatever you wished you had today: dream mansions with turquoise swimming pools, business stores that you wished existed and anything else that catches your fancy. There are no limits here: let your imagination run wild and do not place obstacles along the way.
Follow the Sims from womb to tomb. Live out unbelievable stories at every stage of life as they move from childhood to retirement! Grow exquisite gardens with your favorite flowers and fruit trees. Care for your adorable Sims pets. Choose exciting, unique and fascinating careers for your Sims and earn Simoleons.
Complete daring goals to reward yourself with Lifestyle Points and spend them later on cool items from the app shop. All this may take place in the virtual world, but you can move them to the real world: compare your design skills with your real friends’ ones. Who stacks better?
- Up to 32 customized Sims to create
- Follow your Sims from womb to tomb
- Design mansions with swimming pools, business stores and beautiful gardens
- Optimized for tablets
- The game offers in-app purchases. You may disable them using your device settings.
- Use a WiFi connection: this is not your average Android game – you’ll need about 350MB+ for downloading and another 1200MB+ free space on your drive!
- This game requires Android 2.0 and up