If you have a favorite app from the Android Google Play Store and you’d like to try playing it on your PC’s big screen, this guide will walk you through how to do just that.
This should work for all Android games and for your Windows XP / 7 / 8 and Mac computer.
1. To start things off, you’ll first want to download and install the BlueStacks App Player from BlueStacks.com
BlueStacks is a free mobile app player that gives you access to the entire up-to-date marketplace on your desktop computer. It’s free to download and safe to use.
For a guide on how to download and install BlueStacks, please visit https://downloadforpc.net/how-to-download-and-install-bluestacks-for-pc/
2. After you have BlueStacks installed, go ahead and open it either from your desktop or your start menu.
3. There should be a search icon in the top left corner of BlueStacks that you can click and type in the name (or part of a name) of any app that you want to play on your computer.
There are certain games that will not work well on BlueStacks. Games where you have to tilt your phone from side to side to control the character is a good example of games that will not work on your computer.
Other games can be controlled with the arrow keys and your spacebar, along with other preset controls. You’ll have to try and see which games work and which ones don’t.
4. After you find the game you want to play on the big screen, click the game and press the install button to install.
5. Once the install is complete, you should see an option to open the game. Just click open to launch it right on your Windows or Mac PC computer.