One of the reasons for such a high popularity in Deck Heroes is that it has a 4.7 star rating out of five stars total possible. That includes over 150,000 five-star ratings and only less than 10,000 one star rating.
Deck Heroes was last updated on April 2, 2015 where the developers made a total of six significant changes and some quite small changes bring a sense of version 4.5.0. Here are all of the changes they came with this new version of the game:
1. Introducing Tournament PvP.
2. Trials level cap raised to 100.
3. Number of days for Daily login now corresponds with number of days in the month.
4. You can now buy Guild Map attempts with Gems.
5. Reward for clearing Guild Map will now be given out in parts when Guild Dungeons are cleared.
6. “Recommended Card” feature added to Dungeons.
If you’d like to download Deck Heroes and be able to play on your PC computer for free. You can do so by downloading the BlueStacks mobile app player from BlueStacks.com.
Save the BlueStacks app player installation file to your computer and then double-click it to begin installing it, follow the instructions on your screen to complete this task.
Once you have the BlueStacks mobile app player installed on your computer, then run a search for Deck Heroes in the top left corner by clicking the magnifying glass. When you find the correct game or app that you would like to install on the Google play store, then you can install it using the BlueStacks app player by clicking the green install button on apps official page. This will automatically install the game and allow you to play by clicking the green open button, which will replace the install button those previously there.