Monster Squad is currently trending as the best role playing game online. In this monster game you take full control of your monsters and help them to turn into fearsome creatures that can’t be stopped by your opponents. It was developed by Nexon M and just recently released into the Google play store to become one of the most popular RPG apps this month.
How to Download and Play Monster Squad on PC (Windows XP, 7, 8)
So if you’re interested in getting this awesome monster app and play it on your computer, you will need to learn how to use an Android emulator. It’s a quick and painless process and we’ll walk you through what you need to do. If you need additional help, please refer to our installation guide for Android games.
- Starting out, head to BlueStacks.com and download the free mobile app player from the homepage.
- Open BlueStacks and click the search button, type in Monster Squad and hit enter.
- Choose the correct app and open it, then click Install to begin downloading it.
- When the install is complete, click Open to begin playing.
Hopefully this guide works for you! If it did, please scroll down and give us a +1 or like to thank us!
If for whatever reason this guide didn’t work for you, sometimes the controls don’t work or the player has other issues, then check out another emulator called Andyroid.
Monster Squad Reviews and Updates
Last month Monster Squad got a bit of a makeover from the developers with lots of new features, layouts and content added to improve the gameplay and style for its users. Here’s a quick list of all the new features:
- Support for Android 5.0
- New modes added for All Story Islands
- New Quest system
- Halloween Mystery Box
- Improved Tutorials
- Updated Missions
- Max Energy Cap Increased