Retrica is free mobile app from Venticake developers. It’s in the photography section of the Google Play Store and is ranking as one of the best apps in its category!
If you want to download and use Retrica on your Windows PC, you will need to follow these few steps to begin using the BlueStacks free mobile app player.
- Go to BlueStacks.com and download the free mobile app player from the homepage. We have a guide if you need help, just check the right side of this page.
- Open BlueStacks and run a search for Retrica.
- Choose the correct app and open the page.
- Click the Install button to begin downloading Retrica to your computer.
- After the progress is complete, just click Open to begin using Retrica!
What is Retrica?
Retrica is a photography app that allows users to easily add filters to their photos in high resolution.
There are many different filters that give you different styles for your pictures.
Other features on this app includes a self timer, a photo booth of various collage layouts and you can even add borders and watermarks, which can also be disabled.
Reviews from people who used Retrica:
Retrica has been rated over 2 million times and has over 1.6 million five-star ratings.
Some of the lower ratings were because the app would crash ion the Galaxy Tab 3 after taking 3 or 4 pictures.
Others reviewed the app with 5 stars who said that the app is very addictive and it has effects that you can’t find anywhere else!
We strongly recommend you try Retrica out if you are looking for an easy way to add awesome filters to your pictures.
Here’s how to use Retrica filters on your smart phone: