You have the chance to become a civil Engineer in the new simulation game Bit City, which is available free on Android and iOS Appstore.The good news is that now it is available for PC with the help of third party emulator like bluestacks.All you need to play Bit City for PC is to download bluestacks and follow instructions we are providing you with.Go through Some of the exciting features if you haven’t yet played the game on any other format along with the procedures how to install Bit City on your windows PC or Mac.
Gameplay and Features of Bit City for PC:
Bit City for PC. In this game, you have to build your own Bit City. Start from a tiny building then neighborhood, then area, then town, Same start from a street, then Road, then main road, then highway, then ring road. Then city. and grow to a thriving metropolis in this city building idle game from the creators of Tiny Tower. Collect profits and invest in upgrades that keep your city growing. The epic game is now available for the larger format and now you have in on android and iOS play stores but we bring you the source to download Bit City for PC using third party emulators.PC gaming always provides a better view and easy controls as compared to mobile devices.So follow the details from the post below to download and install Bit City for PC and make the most out of ninja run.
To play Bit City for PC you need to have a third party emulator installed on your PC.We recommend you Bluestacks which is the best PC emulator for android and iOS apps, available till date.Download BlueStacks App Player from the BlueStacks website if you have it already then you just have to follow these steps to your app playable to your PC or Mac as it can be download for both operating systems.
- Open the Bluestacks console from your PC/Mac desktop.
- Go to the search menu located at the top of the screen,and find Bit City.
- Once it appears the list of apps, select your required app from the given results.
- Click on the install button to directly install Bit City on your PC or Mac.
- Bluestacks will start installing Bit City on your PC or Mac.
- Once installation is completed, you can now run the required app even from the bluestacks home screen.
- Enjoy the app with larger screen format and easy mouse and keyboard controls with same features as on the smartphone.